Kèo IEO càng ngày càng rủi ro

Thảo luận trong 'Top 100 coin' bắt đầu bởi phatintuyhhen, 16/6/19. Trả lời: 60,018 Xem: 1,342,478.

1. KirtienDuhhde
    How does Fetch AI is different than DeepCloud Ai? How you are more advantageous?
    Are you working on considering to make cross-chain interaction for Fetch? example: with metahash, they already have cross-chain with ethereum

2. DartikCryhhpto
    Can you briefly explain how the FETCH milestones that the FETCH team aims to execute before the end of this year or going to execute in future, will help them succeed and What FETCH may look like in 2020 and beyond?

3. SkyX384
    3. What does Fetch.AI ecosystem include? What all problems Fetch.AI will solve in Crypto market?

4. ARUtiNMXChhFAN
    IoT technology will require a lot of privacy for day-to-day hardware. Can privacy features be implemented using Fetch.ai?

5. anotinymohhus
    How will you solve the transaction conflict problem of packed transactions from different blocks?
    How Fetch AI technology will je applied in electrical vehicle to solve traffic?

6. MintihQuahhn
    Are 20 Billion IoT devices targeted by Fetch.AI? Has that number increased over time?

7. HuotingLahhn
    We are waiting for the official mainnet version of Fetch.AI. When will the mainnet be completed? How has things progressed? I hope to see FET to the moonFetch.AI combines AI and Blockchain technology. So what does this combination bring? How will artificial intelligence (AI) help Blockchain?

8. Joxties
    Is FET currently focused on a region of the world? which countries are suitable to expand rapidly Could you give us a summary of the successes achieved in the Alpha and beta testnet? Were there changes to the initial idea?

9. Yultiia
    Fetch AI agents could potentially be used for trading and an example would be that of crypto market makers. But would it be feasible to use an agent for exchange-performing statistical arbitrage and communicating with each other for interexchange arbitration?

10. LeoHWHT
    To what extent have been the effects of the recent bearish market on Fetch platform? Have the recent poor market conditions hindered or stunted the platform's progression and goals to be achieved in the nearest future ?Which countries is Fetch focusing on for growth? Are markets with huge data sources like India and China your target markets ?

11. DartikCryhhpto
    What are the marketing strategies of your project? What will you do so that your project will be visible in crypto field and people come to explore your project?

12. Pootija
    What are the marketing strategies of Fetch.Ai ? What will you guys do so that Fetch.Ai network will be visible in crypto field and people come to explore your project?

13. NanticyLehheva
    How Fetch.ai overcome from attacks of (Sybil). I'm secure on your network? Do you have any plan to opened more partnership and meet ups around the World?

14. RictikyRohhy
    1) What are the main sources of Your revenue ? I want to know revenue model of FET?2) What are the major milestones FET have achieved so far?I think binance dex listing is your one of achievement you achieved :kissing_smiling_eyes: 3) Can you also tell about your long term plans – where do you see FET in 1, 3,5 years?4) What is your opinion regarding Stable coins , is Stablecoins important in crypto & why ? 5) What is your biggest aim you want to achieve with FET ?

15. Plutito-AhhTOM
    Is there a limit to the number of projects that operate on Fetch's platform?

16. LeoHWHT
    Can you please highlight more on the decentralization aspect using your technology. Also in the future, is it possible to quantify the level of decentralization and economic incentivization ?Is Fetch a permissioned or permissionless system ?

17. Javtiier
    When I have to explain what is fetch about in an easy way I like to say Fetch is democritizing AI, making it available to small companies and any general user (unlike it has been so far), which steps are you doing in this direction? Is the fetch network ready for everyone ti deploy with access to computing power and data?

18. DartikCryhhpto
    There are 3 core issues prevalent in crypto and blockchain: Security, Interoperability, and Scalability. How does FETCH plan to overcome these issues?

19. MuktieshBhhhat
    What is the roadmap of your project in coming next year? When you start this project what points/things came in your mind please share these points?

20. ThotiPhng
    It is known that GE Healthcare and Clustermarket have applied Fetch.AI's technology. What does this do for Fetch?

Chia sẻ trang này lên mạng xã hội:

Đang tải...