Lời chào từ Asian Union

Thảo luận trong 'Top 100 coin' bắt đầu bởi GiatipVu, 12/6/19. Trả lời: 377 Xem: 17,479.

1. AsitianUnhhion
    Already told you rebuy BNB yesterday Lets see BNB pump :rocket::rocket::rocket:

[​IMG]

2. AsitianUnhhion
    BTC can follow this chart :point_up_2:

PERL so sad :c))))isappointed:

[​IMG]

3. AsitianUnhhion
    Binance Lending coming

4. AsitianUnhhion
    500 voter there will give signal Binance 30-50% shortly :m:m:m

5. AsitianUnhhion
    As there is a risk of dump, and due to that liquidity wick up I have no reason to think we go up above it. Just notifying my brothers here to take caution. I work on reestablishing bcw and then will make you proud again. Just Short now

6. AsitianUnhhion
    :point_up::point_up::point_up:As i said if you already entry Short You have big profit now :c))))ollar::c))))ollar::c))))ollar:

[​IMG]

7. AsitianUnhhion
    CZ live AMA

8. AsitianUnhhion
    There will give you a Good Signal Binance within few mins Exchange : Binance Expected : 30-50%

[​IMG]

AE big projects in the Americas

9. AsitianUnhhion
    AE As i said target 30-50% . Dont miss this signal

10. AsitianUnhhion
    And here is the full table with the rules. On the left side of the requirement for BNB balance, then comes the base percentage of the amount of commissions that will go to users of the referral program. The last two columns are the distribution of shares between the referent and the referral.

BNB/BTC Im buying from now 25600-25700 . Target 3-5% or 7-10% . Buy now

11. AsitianUnhhion
    CZ AMA BnB will move 3-7% easy :c))))ollar::c))))ollar::c))))ollar:

[​IMG]

CZ Started AMA now

12. AsitianUnhhion
  13. AsitianUnhhion
    BTC dominance which wat to go?
    [​IMG]

14. AsitianUnhhion
    Bakkt Update :point_up:

15. AsitianUnhhion
    And we are dumping...

16. AsitianUnhhion
    We already know INS will be big pump Told u accumulate long time ago and now if u bought u made Mega profit :c))))ollar::c))))ollar::c))))ollar:

17. AsitianUnhhion
    Market Rekt today

18. AsitianUnhhion
    The alts could pump until the end of the weekend if btc remains ranging. Alternatively. When btc starts pumping alts should follow on steroids this time. Retail entering btc now.

Monthly: Price Rejected at Monthly Resistance. A monthly/weekly close above 13920 and you can expect all time highs if not more. Strong weekly breaker between 8500-7700. That would be a good area to buy spot opposed to leverage trades. That’s a level we would not want to lose.

WeeklyWeekly/Monthly resistance doing its job. Weekly close above 11600 and I would look to long to 13920 untapped liquidity and will look for a weekly/monthly close above that monthly resistance and aim for new highs.Below we have a weekly orderblock. Orderblocks are institutional levels opposed to the retail levels that we are used too. The weekly EQ is the mid range between a swing low and a swing high. Trade above the EQ usually means a bullish trend for that given time frame and trade below results in a bearish trend for set range. Looking at this range we are very much trading above the weekly EQ without any tests. Will be watching 8600-8500 for any bullish confirmation for more upside. I expect price to reach this level soon considering the rejection at monthly resistance.

Daily: We have a nice daily resistance that formed. Price spent a total of 13 days + above it consolidating until ultimately breaking down. Daily resistance ranges from 9940-10030 that’s were I would ideally like price to retest before more downside good place to hedge and or look for shorts. Below we have Equal lows; swing lows that were left untapped with a daily ob just below. We have currently tested the daily ob demand level 4 times and each time it gets weaker.If we manage to collect the equal lows and start trading above I’ll start layering some short term core longs. If we break below we have a lot of levels of confluence starting with a high volume node and point of contact layered at the daily EQ which also falls between the weekly EQ. Huge level to watch.

H4:On the 4H time frame we have a lot more data. As you can see we keep tapping this daily orderblock as we zoom in price wants to break but it’s still a demand (support) level. Shorting here means you’re shorting support and would like to see a H4 close below before I consider shorting.Daily resistance looks nice on this time frame you can see the distribution that happened prior to breaking down. Any test of that daily resistance and id look to short. If we break above the daily resistance we have the .705 fib (ote) I would expect price to reach this level before any downside.

H1:The FTA is the first area you’d like price to trade above for a long into daily resistance and the area for shorts. The H4 swing level on the hourly looks fairly good if we continue to trade above you can expect price to visits FTA and from there we can determine if we are going to 10k or lower.

Conclusion: Price is currently deciding its next move but we are at support and if we trend up price can easily go higher. At the same time we are testing old support so wait for a break below before shorting.The cost of opportunity is a lot higher catching all the setups in between instead of one setup.I’m a trader that takes it level to level and price to giàng ơi is always neutral. If you only see price to go to 8k from here and or 14k from here you miss out on all the levels you can trade in between from now to there.This is a top down analysis. If you find it useful, I'll be regularly updating those. Thank you!...

19. AsitianUnhhion
    Our team Update BTC :point_up::point_up::point_up:

Chia sẻ trang này lên mạng xã hội:

Đang tải...