Các vấn đề về sàn Binance

Thảo luận trong 'Sàn giao dịch' bắt đầu bởi tuandoxu, 12/6/19. Trả lời: 31,435 Xem: 858,925.

1. Rostiytmrhhegi
    BNB Id: 11291717/telegram user: @tradaercoinVN. "Why do you get out of Nem when this project is continue running? You had compared with many project but not with Nem. Elrond and Nem, which is better?"

2. Dmititry
    On your site I read the information that you are cooperating with the DSRL. It says that you are studying the possibility of introducing blockchain technology into the energy sector. What tasks are proposed to perform blockchain and what problems this integration is designed to solve? Thank.

3. shitinichhhikudo
    @beniaminmincu woa , i know alots of $erd by ama today . so ,Where do you and the $erd team see the world of blockchain being in years to come, and how will erd change the landscape of the cryptocurrency space in years to come?

4. ArttiemZuhhbov
    What do you need to do to join the Battle of Nodes? Is this your decentralized game you plan to launch in the third quarter?

5. 00797F4
    upcoming Elrond Network will be IEO on Binance launchpad. I trust binance so I think this will be a successful project. But I have a question that Elrond Network has something special compared to other public blockchain projects (in terms of technology, applications, value ...) that make it possible to grow strongly in the future? @beniaminmincu

6. MintihThahhiVB
    @beniaminmincu I can see in the Binance Research report some info about Elrond Token Metrics:Initial Circulating Supply is 37.5% total supplyAllocation for Binance Launchpad is 25%Can you tell giàng ơi which is included in 12.5% leftover? I need detailed figure and number.

7. ShitineZ
    I found that Elrond's transactions were extremely strict and safe. However, I see this sentence, All the validators in Elrond’s network will be split among multiple shards. However, the longer it is, the longer it will affect Elrond's trading speed. How will Elrond solve that problem?

8. OlgtiaPophhova
    Let's say Elrond outcompetes other similar projects and become the leader in the field. How Elrond will benefit an average Bob and the community in general? And what steps are taken to facilitate the adoption, since the simplicity of user's interface is not less important, than the tech itself.

9. GreyPC5T
    I see that ERD use cases include IOT and Dapps. Is it possible to run ERD nodes on a smart phone/ smart devices? What make ERD unique to it's competitor in the field of IOT and Dapps? @beniaminmincu

10. ShitineZ
    Did Elrond choose BEP-2 from the beginning or just converted from another platform such as ERC20, NEP5, .. via BEP-2? And the purpose of Elrond when using BEP-2? Is it because you want the IEO on BNB that you choose this platform? @beniaminmincu

11. Mantidje
    What will happen if not everyone chosen to contribute to the tokensale on binance fill up their maximum amount? Will those tokens be burned or something else?

12. khntigxinhhhnh
    sao nhiều người nước ngoài vào đây vậy ạ

13. damtisainhhano
    I only know about the project when binance announces the token will be published, whether the advertising program is now effective for a good project.So, in the future will there be better promotions to compete with other projects?

14. VlatidimihhrPo
    In early 2020, Elrond plans to launch his DEX. At the same time, you are in partnership with NASH and in some sense you become competitors. How will your DEXs be different and what is the partnership aimed at?

15. Feltiix
    @beniaminmincu Could you please explain how does Elrond token capture network utility and growth to reward tokenholders?

16. OlgtiaPophhova
    What is the area of use of the Elrond blockchain is primarily interesting for you? What partnerships do you plan to focus on in the future?

17. khntigxinhhhnh
    ơ ae việt nam đâu hết rồi huhu

18. 00797F4
    nhóm này là binance vn mà nhỉ :c)))).ae VN lép vế luôn

19. VlatidimihhrPo
    Why do you choose to work on interoperability and how is Elrond different that the existing projects like AION & Cosmos?

Chia sẻ trang này lên mạng xã hội:

Đang tải...