Hội nghị thượng đỉnh blockchain Đông Á

Thảo luận trong 'Top 100 coin' bắt đầu bởi tuankhoihailua, 16/6/19. Trả lời: 29,915 Xem: 630,377.

1. HoatingNghhhia
    What will MSMEs receive when working with Tokoin?

2. LavtiilCahhvin
    1.Tokoin is a platform that establishes digital business identity for suppliers and financial By leveraging blockchain technology ? 2.who contribute to the network, Tokoin plays its role by providing the correct data guarantee data integrity needed by MSMEs?

3. HoatingNghhhia
    What will MSMEs receive when working with Tokoin?

4. HoatingMThhHun
    What is the Tokoin's vision in the future? What is the biggest challenge Tokoin has had so far? What is Tokoin's vision for the future? What is the biggest challenge Tokoin has encountered so far?

5. LavtiilCahhvin
    ok thanks

6. ApotilloThheam
    I think with a potential project like you, why choose Kucoin instead of other exchanges like Okex, Binance, or houbi, is there any interesting thing about Kucoi spotlight?

7. ThotiPhng
    What plans does the team have to put the token on top of Coinmarket?

8. TintiNguyhhn
    As far as I know, in your partners there are big companies about internet like google, facebook and microsoft .. but now I still can't find information about the cooperation of those companies for the you on their homepage, so what is the reason?

9. Newtibie
    Don't worry, because our community is huge, there are many questions. You can choose good questions to answer ^^ @ECN123

10. HoatingMThhHun
    Can you briefly explain how the Top milestones that the TOKOIN team aims to execute before the end of this year or going to execute in future, will help them succeed and What TOKOIN may look like in 2020 and beyond?

11. Blitinksihhnyourarea
    anh e hỏi dồn dập úa :dkmsml:ile:

12. ApotilloThheam
    1.Tokoin is a platform that establishes digital business identity for suppliers and financial By leveraging blockchain technology ? 2.who contribute to the network, Tokoin plays its role by providing the correct data guarantee data integrity needed by MSMEs?

13. Blitinksihhnyourarea

14. LavtiilCahhvin
    What is the goal of introducing Tokoin? Does it represent any shareholding, participation, right, title, or interest in the Foundation?

15. HoatingMThhHun
    Would you like or generally introduce a threshold number system (TSS) to increase the security of single signatures and multiple signatures?

16. KhotingDuhhyVI
    @ECN123 i heard that you guys have relationship with Ralali, so what is your relationship with Ralali ? How Tokoin can access the resource of Ralali ? How will this resource be intergrated in Token Tokoin ?

17. LentianaVhho
    Who do you think is your biggest competitor and may become a threat to the blockchain industry platform in future and why do you think so?

18. LavtiilCahhvin
    Could you tell us just a little bit about your background and take us through the early days of creating the Tokoin network.

19. HaLeINAU
    How i can a partner with tokoin

20. ApotilloThheam
    What are the type of use cases Tokoin blockchain would be best used for, and why would toko be better at it than some of the other blockchains?

Chia sẻ trang này lên mạng xã hội:

Đang tải...