Hội nghị thượng đỉnh blockchain Đông Á

Thảo luận trong 'Top 100 coin' bắt đầu bởi tuankhoihailua, 16/6/19. Trả lời: 29,915 Xem: 567,549.

1. KhotingDuhhyVI
    wow, it sounds interesting. Do you have an MVP? When will the platform be released?

2. RobtiinDahhvid
    The article that was posted above is a very good explanation for how those tokens will be used

3. Plutito-AhhTOM
    let sell your white horse

4. HentiryChhhild
    This post has the best information on the growth allocationhttps://medium.com/ultra-io/token-metrics-and-allocation-ca5d1de41ce2"Ultra has identified and developed multiple strategies drawn from past experiences in successful ventures, building product from the ground up to global adoption, and utilizing new fangled strategies to take advantage of new features blockchain can offer in order to create steep and sustainable growth."

5. Mastiterkhhu
    ___ I see on tokinex

6. ngTting

7. Emmtianuehhl-U
    let giàng ơi share to you how Ultra looks like for players!

8. Mastiterkhhu
    Bitfinex team invest into your project is it true

9. QuatingVu
    @davidhultra .hello sir! I have a question. As I know. The token that the user receives is locked. Do you think that makes users worry?

10. SextiyLadhhyTm
    Do you think providing servers around the world is the challenging for Ultra team ?

11. Mastiterkhhu
    Are you have private pool now

12. Nictiolashh-ul
    Yes, we currently have a closed beta for internal testing and selected game developers. Shortly after it will be open for users. While we can’t show the demo to everyone, we’ve some crypto influencers that got “access” to it. For example Wolf Crypto shared his review here (https://medium.com/@wolfcrypto/ultra-uos-ieo-review-c8a263ee0ae9) in which he talks about the demo and so did OhHeyMatty here: open beta will go live in Q3 this year, where the user onboarding starts. The full release of Ultra Core will be released in Q4 this year. That’s were all the magic really happens :c))))))))))))))))))))))))

13. Newtibie
    Very good

14. DavtiidH
    what users? Players or developers or investors?

15. MHyJAEF
    "Company reserve (10%)Only unlocked if 1,000,000 MAU" what does it mean with MAU ?

16. KhitiCa
    Users will have the option to turn off ads if they don't wish to earn token ?

17. Nictiolashh-ul
    Yes

18. Mastiterkhhu
    Really it true I think good project
    Because Bitfinex is top 1 liquid on 2017

19. Plutito-AhhTOM
    Can you introduce some games that have been built on your platform? Can we experience it?

20. DuctiTung
    Câm đi :c)))))))))))))))))))))))) má ơi dơ lầy

Chia sẻ trang này lên mạng xã hội:

Đang tải...