Hội nghị thượng đỉnh blockchain Đông Á

Thảo luận trong 'Top 100 coin' bắt đầu bởi tuankhoihailua, 16/6/19. Trả lời: 29,915 Xem: 621,482.

1. KhotingDuhhyVI
    they have strong team too

2. Nictiolashh-ul
    UOS is the Token that powers the whole Ultra Ecosystem.ENGAGEMENTEarn tokens by performing specific actions: Help developers to build better games, watching ADs, etc..STACKINGGet rewarded with free swags or exclusive content by holding tokens.TIMELOCK10% to 20% of every transaction will be kept in a smart contract for 60days to cover potential claims, in addition 5% of Ultra profits will be reserved for 2 years in our Warchest to fund exclusive games that use our blockchain and NFTs capabilities.CRAFTINGUOS are used by game devs to craft valuable items (NFTs)SPENDABILITYBuy and sell games or items on free markets.Use the UOS token in thousands of stores through an exclusive partnership

3. HentiryChhhild
    hahahaha

4. ngTting

5. cSitinh
    Will UOS be listing to other exchanges after finishing IEO ?

6. KhotingDuhhyVI
    both hahahah

7. DavtiidH
    We are the only ones who provide a full spectrum solution for game developers, from the store page management, game publishing, tokenization of games, SDK solution, overlay solution , advertisement and virtual item tokenization.

8. Newtibie
    On behalf of the community, thanks and thorough answers of CEOs, I hope this project will be a great success for investors and projects to bring good profits.

9. HiltiaryAhhnh
    Do you have game like auto chess

10. Plutito-AhhTOM
    Why are you calling Ultra Protocol yourself, blockchain 3.0, when you are only allowed to use it in the field of games?

11. Hoating68hh68
    do we have any benefit to hold ultra coin ?

12. Nictiolashh-ul
    Thanks for your support, 2 years we are breaking walls to get where we are, wait for the big opening soon

13. Emmtianuehhl-U
    To be honest, Ultra is just way more ambitious and have actual team that can achieve the vision, and also great partnerships.Ultra is one of the first Blockchain gaming project designed to hit mainstream market directly! :m

14. HiltiaryAhhnh
    I think auto chess is trend of 2019
    :y

15. RobtiinDahhvid
    Be sure to join the Ultra community for more such awesome conversations! :c)))))))))))))))))))))))) https://t.me/ultra_io

16. DavtiidH
    You can u use Ultra Protocol for everything, by the matter and fact it is part of something we will announce later this year ;)

17. Plutito-AhhTOM
    good sound

18. DuctiTung
    Please come to Vietnam and I will take you to Massage (massage charity)Hãy tới viet nam và tôi sẽ dẫn anh đi mát xa từ thiện .:y:y:y:y

19. Newtibie
    thanks very much

Chia sẻ trang này lên mạng xã hội:

Đang tải...