Hội nghị thượng đỉnh blockchain Đông Á

Thảo luận trong 'Top 100 coin' bắt đầu bởi tuankhoihailua, 16/6/19. Trả lời: 29,915 Xem: 621,482.

1. Emmtianuehhl-U
    Nicolas just answered this question I think. Many.

2. tritieu
    Eng: Beside game distribution, i saw on the website that Ultra currently serves 33 billion ads per day too. So is there any proof for this? This will attract a lot of investors since project already has a real useful product- problem with almost blockchain projects out there. Vie: Bên cạnh việc phân phối trò chơi, tôi còn thấy trên website là Ultra còn chạy dịch vụ hơn 33 tỉ quảng cáo mỗi ngày. Vậy thì có bằng chứng nào cho việc này không? Điều này sẽ thu hút rất nhiều nhà đầu tư vì dự án đã có một sản phẩm thực sự hữu dụng- vấn đề thường gặp ở các dự án blockchain khác.

3. TLutingTuhhng
    Is UOS has anything like burncoin ?

4. DavtiidH
    :mt

5. Mastiterkhhu
    If I buy your token how can I get profit???

6. Emmtianuehhl-U
    You will profit from being part of a great community!
    :tkh

7. DuctiTung
    And you :tkh:y

8. DavtiidH
    We think its possible in the future that burning coins might cause regulatory problems. Instead what we do is that we freeze coins for very long period of time: every purchase on the platform will have 5% being removed and locked for 2 years which will later be used to continue the development of the platform

9. Nictiolashh-ul
    Our ad tech is used by multiple companies, it's not a business that we run as an Ad company ourselves, it's a technology. The great thing is that we have it available for us, thus we integrated it within our Ultra platform
    Why am I left out? :c))))))))))))))))))))))))

10. VintihThehhNgu

11. Plutito-AhhTOM

12. TritiPhunhhg
    Hi I see David Hanson ceo of ultra

13. DuctiTung
    You too :tkh

14. TritiPhunhhg
    And he work console project

15. tritieu
    thanks, i misunderstand about it

16. DuctiTung
    Please come to Vietnam and I will take you to Massage (massage charity)

17. DavtiidH
    Yes

18. TritiPhunhhg
    Partnership with amd

19. tritieu
    This is 2nd time that Tokinex IEO project has AMA with VIC. So what do you think about our community? Do you have a comment about potential of Viet Nam on Blockchain growing way?@davidhultra @Emmanuel_Ultra

20. DuctiTung
    For all

Chia sẻ trang này lên mạng xã hội:

Đang tải...