Kèo IEO càng ngày càng rủi ro

Thảo luận trong 'Top 100 coin' bắt đầu bởi phatintuyhhen, 16/6/19. Trả lời: 60,018 Xem: 1,342,478.

1. EmctihinhhhchuNha
    I know that the sanctioning mechanism in zoro is adopted as follows, when 67 disrespect the candidate agree will be sanctioned according to the verifying penalty isexecuteda, So what isexecuteda explains to help giàng ơi about it? @GripZhang

2. RittiaOcehhanE
    Why do you choose Piexgo exchange?

3. Baotigivb
    Does ZORO play a role in the Zoro chain ecosystem?

4. JohtinNg
    Neo in the ecosystem of zoro or zoro is in the ecosystem of the neo?

5. GritipZhahhng
    We have many similar thoughts, I think

6. AletixandhherDevil
    The mechanism for verifying the transaction node in zoro is to let 100 candidate nodes issue votes with such a large number of verification nodes, is it possible to cause this slowdown or verification problem? What if there is a future solution? @GripZhang

7. MrAtillin
    @GripZhang Does ZORO play a role in the Zoro chain ecosystem?

8. CzhtiangLhhin
    Many questions and let giàng ơi answer those first and come back to others in the group chat

9. HoatingMT
    @GripZhang There are many projects that have gone before you, and for a long time, it has a huge customer base. So what advantages or advantages will help you grow longer and survive in this industry?

10. KhatinhtmhhTT
    How ZORO will change the gaming industry?

11. GritipZhahhng
    Of course

12. ThitiTrinhhh
    What I am wondering about is how video game on the blockchain could be so different from the traditional video game? Zoro has any games yet?

13. HHTCS4
    Which marketing strategy will help the exchange interest new customers @Czhanglin . I love the way cz did

14. Aurtiis
    If I lock my Piexgo token, the exchange will have any plan to protect the price?

15. KaititoKihhd
    Mute in few minutes pls

16. tritieu
    As i saw, Zoro IXO funding is about 120000 USD only. This amount is quite small which is compared to other IEO sales. Why did your team choose this amount?Is there any reasons behind this?@GripZhang @Czhanglin

17. Baotigivb
    @Czhanglin Currently I see the piexgo trading floor only list 13 coins, plans to expand other potential coins in the near future?

18. MintihThahhiVB
    Great, it seems that our VBC are so excited with your projects, guys. I hope that you will not be overwhelmed with our passionate atmosphere :-)):

19. JohtinNg
    zoro's way of joining is lottery or who comes first to serve? @Czhanglin

20. LThiCFYH
    @Czhanglin what is your strategy to attract more users to your exchange?

Chia sẻ trang này lên mạng xã hội:

Đang tải...