Kèo IEO càng ngày càng rủi ro

Thảo luận trong 'Top 100 coin' bắt đầu bởi phatintuyhhen, 16/6/19. Trả lời: 60,018 Xem: 1,364,425.

1. MrAtillin
    What are the highlights of Blockium's public blockchain technique? What are the advantages of Blockium technology compared to other projects? @GuyorenBlockium @GiladBlockium

2. TrutingTrhhan
    Kkk do you spich English

3. CootilHi
    "Does Blockium take any steps for low-income people to get rich from Blockium?""What are values Blockium bringing to the ecosystem? @GuyorenBlockium @GiladBlockium

4. NgutiynThhhng
  5. ERYtiPhng
    Does Blockium's run Airdrop program?@GuyorenBlockium @GiladBlockium

6. TrutingTrhhan
  7. GuytiOrenhhBlo
    Hey @an0224,It's a very interesting question and the answer is not unequivocal, I will explain. Of course that during the last months Blockium app focuses on the crypto market. But even before, when promoting and push other vertical such Stocks & FX we saw that the users that registered form these campaigns, in the end, the trade also on Crypto. Even now we recognize that investors that register for Crypto participate in stock-trading competitions with almost 25% of their activation on Blockium platform

8. PhatiPha
    in a team with a lot of members and leads to a lot of development comments for blockium and of course they will keep their views. How do you pull people in the same direction and develop blockium in the best way?

9. tritieu
    As i heard that new cryptocurrency adding into Blockium market option will be done by community voting in the future, so how will this system work? Is there any criterias for people who take part in the voting? Do they need to hold BOK token to do that?@GuyorenBlockium @GiladBlockium

10. Newtibie
    I think that today ama Blockium is also looking for ideas to attract users and keep the number of users even if the prize is low or high. in accordance with Blockium should organize live events and event participants can experience to close Is there a small fee or free fee to play together, follow the style of competition to advertise, what does blockium intend as I think? And what if there is a plan? @GuyorenBlockium @GiladBlockium

11. KhatinhtmhhTT
    Recently leading exchanges have been repeatedly attacked. Does Blockium have any special plan to protect investor's asset?

12. TmDtiung
    What is the next plan after ido in the bitforex trading market ! @GuyorenBlockium @GiladBlockium

13. RittiaOcehhanE
    I suppose this model is quite new to the player. Is it possible to create a tutorial video? It would make community to understand more about your project @GuyorenBlockium @GiladBlockium

14. tritieu
    How is your overview about Asia crypto trading market and gaming industry in general and Viet Nam market in particular? @GiladBlockium @GuyorenBlockium

15. GiltiadRahhz
    Important subject @LeoCavin Our project started 4 years ago. In fact, when we started most of the people in the world did not even know what Bitcoin is. The company has also already raised funds in equity 2 times:2018 - on the basis of $5M valuation2019 - on the basis of $10M valuation. I am saying this because we decided to launch the IEO not for raising funds but main reason is to tokenize a product and system that perfectly fit the blockchain market and the needs of the crypto trader, as well as penetrate to the most attractive markets for our activity. Therefore when the hard cap of Blockium is 53,300,000 BOK.Total pre-sales: $30K. We were not interested to sell a lot in private sell as our objective is to ensure the stability and growth of the BOK to fit meet also the interests of the usage of the BOK on Blockium platform. Therefore we have implemented very strict conditions when the majority of the tokens which have been sold in the presale will be locked for months. Hope that helps,

16. NgutiynThhhng
    Some people find that blockium is like a bitbattle, probably because the blockium is not marketing well in Vietnam so you think. Domain blockium.io was born more than 500 days, bitbattle only 222 days

17. GuytiOrenhhBlo

18. An-tiOceahhnEx
    Great answer. Thank you very much.

19. RittiaOcehhanE
    Wooww. Thanks. Maybe I missed

20. NhUtiyn
    How many financial game projects and projects will be a serious competitor to the blockium project? @GiladBlockium @GuyorenBlockium

Chia sẻ trang này lên mạng xã hội:

Đang tải...