Kèo IEO càng ngày càng rủi ro

Thảo luận trong 'Top 100 coin' bắt đầu bởi phatintuyhhen, 16/6/19. Trả lời: 60,018 Xem: 1,364,854.

1. GiltiadRahhz
    As you know, Blockium is a startup company. Our strategy is to develop and grow ourselves step by step based on a smart evolution. Over the last eight months, we ran Blockium as a free application in order to test and prove our concept. One of biggest conclusions of this trial was the suitability of our product to the Asian markets. In fact, there are no better markets to our technology than the Asian people who are the biggest adopters of our technology. Therefore, according to this strategy, we had to pick an exchange which fits our needs in this stage and can open the door to our most relevant industry of cryptocurrency. BitForex and Coineal provide this, because on the basis of our research, the vast majority of their users are coming from the markets we want to target during and after the IEO. However, this is just the beginning. We are already negotiating with top ten exchanges in the market, such as Okek and Huobi, for listing the BOK in the very next weeks.

2. GuytiOrenhhBlo
    @TradercoinVN"What is your biggest partner until now? What can it help your project?"Microsoft BizSpark+ sponsorship (Azure)Blockium was one of the 10 Israeli projects to be accepted to Microsoft Sponsorship program in 2017 receiving $120k for Microsoft services such as cloud, infrastructure and the advisory board which helped us grow the company in its initial days.

3. GiltiadRahhz
    Of course, this is exactly why we have started this project and this is our objective. Bolkicum is a place for people to MAKE MONEY! On our platform, the potential prize for the investment is affected by the number of participants in the positions. In tradition trading, a sophisticated or lucky user could make 10 or 20 percent of his money in a month. On our platform, a user can make a hundred or even thousand percent return to his investment, sometime within minutes. For example, a five traders competition would provide the winner with up to 500% return to his investment. A 10 traders competition would provide the winner with up to 1000% of his investment and so on. The smallest potential profit on our platform is in the head to head competitions (2 traders competition) where you can double your money over your opponent. This peer-to-peer mechanism of traders against traders also reduces the entrance level to financial treading and even minimizes it. Therefore, those large profit potential we provide on our platform makes financial trading relevant to any trader with any budget. Even a user with a budget of 10 or 20 dollars that never had the opportunity to take advantage of his trading skills in traditional trading where users must have a large amount of capital, is welcome on our platform where he can join competitions of five or ten dollars and make a profit.

4. CootilHi
    What makes your project different from other financial game projects? How many people have you attracted to the present? @GiladBlockium

5. tritieu
    I heard that BOK will swap from ERC-20 to Binance chain(Bep-2), so is there any tool to do this? How about those IEO token on Bitforex?

6. An-tiOceahhnEx
    Hi @GiladBlockium,What are the benefit of Blockium token holders?

7. NgoticNguhhyen
    Bolkicum is a place for people to MAKE MONEY! :c))))ollar::moneybag::money_with_wings: I love this phrase

8. GiltiadRahhz
    Thanks, @paraphan BitForex has confirmed that they will support Bincnae chain! This was one of the reasons why we chose to do a swap in the close future!

9. Rostiytmrhhegi
    Why do you want to choose BNb chain instead of Eth chain? As I know, The eth ecosystem is more popular?

10. GuytiOrenhhBlo
    Hello!First, as I answer in my last comment only the token holder shall be entitled to participate on Blockium Airdrops :c))))))))))))))))))))))))Benefits to Token Holders:Token Holder: There will be a wealth accumulation possibilityasBlockium holders are entitled to 25% of Blockium profits by participating in a FREE trading competition with BOK token for prizes that will be provided by Blockium in competitions held weekly/monthly only)The right to vote: As a part of growing the ecosystem, and our desire to go hand in hand with the token holders to improve the product and the trading experience, quarterly, we will allow Token holders to vote for in-app products:1) choosing the new feature for the product during the timeline2) Voting for the new assets(Stocks, Crypto, FX) that will be a trader on the platform.*Qualified Voters: Only for accredited investors (byBlockium Technologies limited invitation only)

11. tritieu
    yeah thanks, that will be more convenient than swapping out side

12. GiltiadRahhz
    Thanks @hnt7833 , I love it too and this what are doing and will do.

13. An-tiOceahhnEx
    Thank you.

14. GiltiadRahhz
    Guys please let giàng ơi tell you, it is much fun to be here !
    I love this
    Good vibes :rocket:

15. An-tiOceahhnEx
    Great to see you here!!!

16. KietiuEmDhhago-ecomicomP
    Where do you think the potential of this coin will go in this digital currency market

17. Rostiytmrhhegi
    Thanks and Blockium wil moon soon

18. tritieu
    giàng ơi too

19. GiltiadRahhz
    Please let giàng ơi share with you some of our killer features:

20. NgutiynThhhng
    @thang1st hi

Chia sẻ trang này lên mạng xã hội:

Đang tải...