Kèo IEO càng ngày càng rủi ro

Thảo luận trong 'Top 100 coin' bắt đầu bởi phatintuyhhen, 16/6/19. Trả lời: 60,018 Xem: 1,343,630.

1. FartisyhahhTan
    what's your favorite feature on NPXSXEM?

2. PektioWan
    for staking, it will continue till March 2020. So far we maintain what the restricted countries are and closely follow the regulatory requirement.

3. Abstiurde
    When will be possible to buy a coffee with xwallet at starbucks?

4. StrtieakWhhSha
    Private key the most important for xwallet, when? Thanks

5. MintihThahhiVB
    Hello, we are having AMA with Pundi X Labs now.

6. SiltiverBhhull
    Someone told me: "If you are looking for good coins for a high rate of return, PXS can be a long-term profitable investment option." So, what special mechanism does Pundi x Labs have to help the token increase in the future? @pekowan

7. KhatinhtmhhTT
    Can we add the bank transfers to XWallet? Basically to liquidate on the XWallet for sending money to my bank account?

8. RS91GG
    When will be good days for npxsLot of members waiting for that and i bought at 62 satsWhat is the reson of price not growing

9. WantidhiGhhoni
    How to handle price GAS eth highly for transaction (withdraw) on Xwallet?

10. CRYtiPTOKhhING
    India may be closed, because i am not getting

11. SiltiverBhhull
    PundiX is a project that has been evaluated by the Crypto community in Vietnam as well as in the world, although the launch of ICO at the time of the market "is not very good" but Pundi X's ICO still collected 35 million USD at that time. This proves the success of the PundiX. Before being successful, does Pundi face any difficulties? @pekowan

12. MintihThahhiVB
    Hello, we are having AMA with Pundi X Labs now.

13. Plutito-AhhTOM
    Why don't you create a private chat forum on the app platform and you have to use telegram?

14. Dietigo
    I see a good news that im Brazil is possible to buy or retail houses with npxs system.. is true? The news was published in cointelegraph today

15. JojtiyChahhcko
    please provide some free xpos and xpass cards to some areas

16. TamtierIbhhrah
    When to announce the applications of decentralized developers

17. Riktiesh
    Get the xpass card

18. Feltiix
    Any plan to integrate gift tokens on WhatsApp ... It will be good we do that before Libra does

Chia sẻ trang này lên mạng xã hội:

Đang tải...