Kèo IEO càng ngày càng rủi ro

Thảo luận trong 'Top 100 coin' bắt đầu bởi phatintuyhhen, 16/6/19. Trả lời: 60,018 Xem: 1,343,528.

1. YuntiusEmhhreK
    what stock market?

2. ThotiPhng
    Go to :last_quarter_moon_with_face: soon :c))))

3. UlluWNLG
    :m

4. RS91GG
    Please stop

5. Comtibot
    :rocket: Duong | fan of Winbix.io vừa lên cấp 4! Chúc mừng nhé :c))))

6. AnitilSanhhgwa
    if pundi tuch.... 10$. party fr my side....... :tada::confetti_ball::bouquet::birthday:

7. HaDtiang
    All NPXS holders want this. Hope it is possible!

8. MintihThahhiVB
    Ok guys, so let's start with some news from @pekowan now.

9. PektioWan
    For XPhone, we will have pre-order soon. Our CTO has high expectation on this product and wants it to be unique. We will share more info in the near future. Hope you will like it.
    As for Function X, the team keeps testing the network in different countries with XPhone activating calls in different countries as well as developing a test net environment that can allow XWallet users to be the first one to test.
    If you don't have XWallet now, you can download and try it. You will see a lot of on-going development there ;)

10. PektioWan
    Samsung Blockchain also integrate XWallet as one of the six Dapp. In XWallet, you can also activate Samsung Blockchain Wallet there. We've completed the deep integration.

11. PektioWan
    I think the blockchain tech changes very fast. It's important for us to catch up and support the technology. I believe more tech will be coming and our capability can advance the experience and enable integration.
    oops I cannot send link

12. MintihThahhiVB
  13. PektioWan
    thank you :m:mt

14. MintihThahhiVB
    Anything left you want to tell with huge fan of NPXS tonight? :tkh

15. PektioWan
    I'd like to thank you for your support and feedback. We've been checking feedback and looking into improvement. Understood that we are not perfect but we always look into the ways to improve.

16. MintihThahhiVB
    Unmuting now!

17. mehtimetahhlsa
    Or btc to npxs. Pundix syste

18. IintiParlhhina
    :y

Chia sẻ trang này lên mạng xã hội:

Đang tải...