Kèo IEO càng ngày càng rủi ro

Thảo luận trong 'Top 100 coin' bắt đầu bởi phatintuyhhen, 16/6/19. Trả lời: 60,018 Xem: 1,364,425.

1. CzhtiangLhhin
    We have already a large interest so can be achived shortly :c))))))))))))))))))))))))

2. RittiaOcehhanE
    lottery :c))))

3. GritipZhahhng
    can find out in our whitepaper, Zoro is focus on gaming developing and publishing, we'll bring many real games to boost our project

4. JohtinNg

5. tritieu
    As i saw, Zoro IXO funding is about 120000 USD only. This amount is quite small which is compared to other IEO sales. Why did your team choose this amount?Is there any reasons behind this?

6. CzhtiangLhhin
    3 spots for each accoun

7. MrAtillin
    thanks!

8. LThiCFYH
    DOTA2, PUBG & ___ pleasee

9. tritieu
    @GripZhang As i know Zoro token can be mining, so how can miners earn rewards? Does your team plan to burn token to balance the amount of mined tokens and values of them?

10. JohtinHoahhng
    What is difference between IXO and ICO/IEO?

11. MrAtillin
    Is there too little?

12. CzhtiangLhhin
    Of course!!! As we are growin so all the benefits for holders r to come!

13. TmDtiung
    What is the solution to attract players to the digital gaming system and the emerging trading market that the project will IEO? Thanks @Czhanglin and @GripZhang !

14. CzhtiangLhhin
    Because the project itself is healthy and not in need for super large fund, the purpose is to have token in general circulation that would help further product developments

15. Victito
    @GripZhang I check your support exchange...so late too reply, why?

16. MintihThahhiVB
    Smart choice :m

17. GritipZhahhng
    yes, they'll have rewards, we don't burn tokens, but when you look at wp, there is many place need lock token,

18. Victito
    30' until now...not replied yet :xl((

19. CzhtiangLhhin
    It was answered as question 3 and 4 above, if u can go up a bit

20. tritieu
    tks for your answer

Chia sẻ trang này lên mạng xã hội:

Đang tải...