Kèo IEO càng ngày càng rủi ro

Thảo luận trong 'Top 100 coin' bắt đầu bởi phatintuyhhen, 16/6/19. Trả lời: 60,018 Xem: 1,365,542.

1. Arktiin
    the experience trading on FTX is great it can meet lots of my need

2. DartirenW
    We are very excited to involve traders and investors from the Vietnamese community. We are blessed to have reputable players like @longvuong from Tomochain as our strategic investor and top communities like VBC helping us

3. Contistanhhce-
    We are interested in having more Vietnamese users onboard with FTX and also learn about what Vietnamese users want for a derivatives exchange

4. Arktiin
    trader is trader no matter where he from
    i think as a trader you should at least try it

5. Contistanhhce-
    We are working on developing our Vietnamese community now
    Hope to see it grow

6. LontigVuohhng
    Hi everyone, it is my pleasure to invest and partner with FTX. Innovative products and excellent team!

7. DartirenW
    We also want to give Vietnam more spotlight in the global crypto ecosystem as we know there is a vibrant investor and trading community

8. MintihThahhiVB
    Ahhh, you mentioned Mr. Long Vương (CEO of Tomochain), a very well-known Vietnamese in this blockchain industry. Welcome Mr. Long Vương to our AMA. :wave:

Which are the reasons do you invest in FTX, Mr. @longvuong?

9. LontigVuohhng
    Vietnamese market is growing. User and traders are becoming more sophisticated.
    I knew Darren’s for a while back in 2017 and as I look at their team, Sam, Darren, Constance etc. they are excellent people that can really push the exchange industry forward. I use FTX frequently as well!

10. MintihThahhiVB
    Well, interesting story, from user to investor, congrats FTX team :c))))ap:

and one more question: What are mutual benefits that you are looking for in this partnership? @longvuong @constancewz @SamBankmanFried @dwong23 @arkinlee

11. LontigVuohhng
    For me, I really want to see FTX grow to be no.1 crypto exchange overtime, and if I can help with anything along the way I will definitely do that. From TomoChain’ point of view, we also need help from FTX in the future. So I am looking for a solid long term partnership.

12. DartirenW
    we invited @longvuong to invest in tomochain because I think he is a very humble man and truly wants to help push the crypto ecosystem forward.
    FTX shares the same vision

13. Arktiin
    For giàng ơi help the industry pushing forward with right partner and give trader a nice place to show there strategy.

14. NgutiynThhhng
    Hi

15. tritieu
    tks although i was late nice rp

16. DartirenW
  17. TintiNguyhhn
  18. DartirenW
    but let's also build up the vietnamnese community here

Chia sẻ trang này lên mạng xã hội:

Đang tải...