Kèo IEO càng ngày càng rủi ro

Thảo luận trong 'Top 100 coin' bắt đầu bởi phatintuyhhen, 16/6/19. Trả lời: 60,018 Xem: 1,342,036.

1. Newtibie
    There's some rumors that Huobi is firing most of their staffs due to financial difficulty. Is that right?What would Huobi improve to make the IEO better, reach more willing users and make Huobi great?Would you hold some campaign to collect ideas?

2. MintihThahhiVB
    I think she is choosing questions carefully, so be patient.

3. Exctihanghhekiller
    Hello Huobi Global , Some question for you : 1. How does huobi determine what valuable of a project which will list in the Huobi FastTrack?2. What does Huobi do to minimize the risk for investors on projects on Huobi Fasttrack?3. Binance has a SAFU fund deployed to protect users in the case of a hacked . So does Huobi have this kind of fund, or is it planned to set up?4. Huobi was founded in 2013, but Huobi was passed by Binance in a long time. Can you list some advantages that will help the Huobi pass Binance in the near future so that investors choose Huobi instead of Binance?

4. ETHti300
    In a space where many exchanges are hosted by anonymous entities, @livio_huobi are you hoping that by hosting this video AMA and putting yourself forward as the face of Huobi, the presence, integrity and accountability of @HuobiGlobal will increase like CZ has done with Binance?

5. TintiNguyhhn
    The amount of tokens to Ieo is how many holdings How much to pay

6. ThotiPhng
    Although there are many advantages, Houbi still has drawbacks such as: having multiple domains with different products. Besides hbg.com is Huobi Global trading platform, Huobi also has other domain names such as huobi.com, huobigroup.com, huobi.co.kr, ... Many new users will feel confused with domain "matrix" This and make them more difficult to use. So does this reduce Houbi's number of users? What is Houbi planning to fix this problem?

7. HIEtiPHOAhhNG
    Hi Mr. @livio_huobi, I failed twice when I bought an IEO on huobi, I lost a lot of money when I kept $HT to join the IEO, but after the IEO ended, $HT was devalued, Huobi will do What to fix the above problem?

8. PintikeyThhheB
    3 does Houbi now meet formidable opponents? If so, does Houbi have any plans to develop it? What the problem Houbi that sposes? How to solve it?
    huobi have any intention of developing more ieo market? now is the trend

9. HoatingMThhHun
    Reduce transaction fees to 0.07% only for Vietnamese. Why is this policy? And what will HUOBI plan in the future for Vietnam market?

10. LXutinNghhha
    How can projects contact Houbi to launch on Houbi? What criteria do houbi use to evaluate a project? Does Houbi intend to hold many ama sessions with new projects?

11. PintikeyThhheB
    1 WHat is Huobi future development plan? 2 in the process of developing Huobi is it difficult to get like today?

12. HuotibiGlhhoba
    last year end we are restructuring and fine tuning the strategy , and have some adjustment in business units.

13. NhttiHonghhhea
    At the same time, there is no decrease in the number of seats that can be used for more people to join the prime. attracted many high customers Huobi Global

14. ERYtiPhng
    Q: What policies does Huobi have to protect HT's prices from being affected as investors buy HT to join the Huobi PrimeHuobi Global

15. SiltiverBhhull
    Which factors will appear on the Huobi Prime based on the selection?

16. KhatinhtmhhTT
    Is there any chance that Huobi Prime will be removed and replaced by Huobi FastTrack?

17. Duotingfahhnof
    Hey just curious on the difference between HBUS and Huobi Global in App Store

18. dattiurithhJoh
    2. Participation Requirements in Huobi Prime V Eligibility Sales:Only users who meet the following criteria can participate in this event:(1)Newly Registered users from 00:00 16 July to 23:59 14 August, 2019; (2)Completed ID Verification and Advanced Verification via Huobi Global;(3)Minimum 1,000 HT average daily holdings from 00:00 9 August to 23:59 14 August 2019;Q: Do I have to complete ID Verification and Advanced Verification?

19. NhttiHonghhhea
    Chừng nào hêtd ama m.n

20. MintihThahhiVB
    10pm

Chia sẻ trang này lên mạng xã hội:

Đang tải...