Kèo IEO càng ngày càng rủi ro

Thảo luận trong 'Top 100 coin' bắt đầu bởi phatintuyhhen, 16/6/19. Trả lời: 60,018 Xem: 1,342,845.

1. Newtibie
    and remember hearing that Huobi would be entering into the Canadian market. Is this still the plan? Good exchanges are needed after Quadriga scandal

2. LovtieSonhhg
    Is houbi going to focus on promoting otc? Huobi Global

3. SiltiverBhhull
    Why does Houbi Prime only support projects that have never been listed on any major crypto exchange before?

4. HuotibiGlhhoba
    answer to question 4, the leading exchanges are leading in different sectors. For example, according to trading volume, Huobi is among world’s TOP 3. But adding spot and futures trading together, the trading volume of Huobi reaches No.1. You can check the real time ranking here: https://www.feixiaohao.com/exchange/. Btw, CoinmarketCap only records spot trading volume data of huobi.

5. NektioMashhsiv
    Why Huobi Prime only discount for quality projects and why we have to pay HT for that discount ? (Can't pay with USD or other currency ?)

6. SiltiverBhhull
    To minimize the risk of market fluctuations or manipulation of sharks, what solution does Houbi Prime have?

7. ThotiPhng
    Currently, Huobi Global has offices in Singapore, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, USA, ... The Group popularizes services to millions of users in nearly 200 countries and territories around the world. This speaks of Houbi's strong success. So before such success, did Houbi face any difficulties? And what did Houbi do to overcome those difficulties?

8. HuytiTrn
    How is houbi investment efective?

9. tritieu
    Q: IEO is going to end its trend and the attract of it to investors is reduced slowly day by day. Does Huobi have a plan for making something difference for this, at least on Huobi Prime?

10. PHAtiMTAN
    If I am a new investor, what policies can Huobi have that can appeal to giàng ơi compared to other exchanges? What is Huobi's mission?

11. ThotiPhng
    Why did Houbi decide to reduce the transaction fee to 0.07% for Vietnamese users but not other countries?

12. PintikeyThhheB
    How much is Houbi transaction processing speed?
    huobi have any intention of developing more ieo market? now is the trend

13. MrAtillin
    Huobi Global BNB's binance has been x5 since the beginning of the first IEO. Can we expect the same thing with Huobi and HT?

14. LXutinNghhha
    I have a comment for houbi that the trading table should have a line indicating the total amount to buy / sell and can be adjusted, for example: I trade HT / BTC pairs, I have 1BTC and I want to buy HT number is equivalent to 0.1BTC, I need to use the calculator to calculate the equivalent HT and enter the token number while the price changes fastly, instead I can enter the total amount of 0.1BTC, this will be easier. Huobi Global

15. HuotibiGlhhoba
    That’s stick to the fundamental rules of Huobi Prime, find the “prime” projects and bring it to crypto community before it’s approached by other parties

16. HuytiTrn
    Which countries are huobi developing?

17. SiltiverBhhull
    Tks :c))))ap:

18. LXutinNghhha
    Did Houbi intend to open a decentralized exchange?

19. Duotingfahhnof
    does it cost any HT tokens to vote for FastTract project (I know we need to hold HT, but after we vote, do we loss any HT)?

20. PintikeyThhheB
    huobi have any intention of developing more ieo market? now is the trend

Chia sẻ trang này lên mạng xã hội:

Đang tải...