Kèo IEO càng ngày càng rủi ro

Thảo luận trong 'Top 100 coin' bắt đầu bởi phatintuyhhen, 16/6/19. Trả lời: 60,018 Xem: 1,366,366.

1. Duotingfahhnof
    Do you think your coin will be disciplined at binance? and break all previous coin counts

2. shitinichhhikudo
    what do you think about Contentos , and what's your different ? Ray

3. RaytiXiao
    Nah. We are different from btc. We focus on people's social beeds. Lol
    I cannot promise anything but we are working on it

4. ToCtianlehhad
    Users, investors, fame and profits, what is the most important thing EMOGI aims for?

5. tritieu
    You are founder of IOST too?Isnt working on 2 project pressure and tired?

6. TintiNguyhhn
    Emogi Has A Private Application To Use ___ Digital Money Save For Investors?

7. Duotingfahhnof
    I get the gist but still it ain't free... I'm required an action on my part which in turn will directly benefit whom ever I vote for so it ain't free.

8. PintikeyThhheB
    Does Emogi plan to develop to developing countries about the electronic money market like Vietnam and China? those are lucrative markets 

9. ToCtianlehhad
    Is the team happy with the last IEO on Huobi? The community is very excited about this project, how does team think about it?

10. RaytiXiao
    Entrepreneur s never sleep man. Glad I can server more people

11. shitinichhhikudo
    There’s a tonne of failed projects in crypto with zombie tokens being traded. What is your’s thoughts on this ?:mt:mt Ray

12. RaytiXiao
    We can do even better. There were some issue with huobi because we had too many people

13. Duotingfahhnof
    Hello buddy, I'm crypto youtuber with 100k+ subs, I would like to know why 106 Emogi gave giàng ơi $0.0053 USD? What should I tell my subs if I upload a video about Bermi/Emogi? How much can you really earn and why so much difference with the real price of LOL?

14. RaytiXiao
    As I said time will tell. Scammers need to be punished

15. Duotingfahhnof
    Will ___ be coming soon on other exchanges?

16. ThotiPhng
    Transaction on the network EMOGI NETWORK is very low cost.  In particular, the transaction is completed almost immediately, without any intermediaries.  To do this, what technology did Emogi use?

17. RaytiXiao
    That was old price. We have a toke burning plan within app. If you exchange directly it's burned

18. shitinichhhikudo
    yeah, need more good project and real value :mt:mt

19. RaytiXiao
    All majors

20. TintiNguyhhn
    Does Emogi plan to go to the App Store with the App Store?

Chia sẻ trang này lên mạng xã hội:

Đang tải...