Kèo IEO càng ngày càng rủi ro

Thảo luận trong 'Top 100 coin' bắt đầu bởi phatintuyhhen, 16/6/19. Trả lời: 60,018 Xem: 1,342,036.

1. Bactihblahhck
    How to mine ZORO token ?

2. tritieu
    if this comes true, there will be many ppl join, i want to be a game farmers as well :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3. GritipZhahhng
    well, we'll make it a platform for gaming, and, as the game and users are grow, it will be valuable

4. Newtibie
    As far as I know to join becomes a button need to have a token mortgage, so here if I want to become a button of Zoro how do I provide the token and the value of the passcode What is that mortgage quote? @GripZhang

5. HamtiberChhavin
    If a node in zoro fails, the node's token is lost, and in my opinion, a node in zoro can have multiple owners, so if that button is caused by an owner, then the Does the other owner have any damage? @GripZhang

6. Avetintadhhor
  7. GritipZhahhng
    you can follow us, we'll anounce that :c))))))))))))))))))))))))
    sorry, can't understand :(

8. tritieu
    node*

9. HartilicohhnLe
    It is known that the zoro system has a principle, each time conducting a competition in the zoro property, the top 100 nodes in the Fx rank have a better proposition, so are these 100 nodes reliable or not like sharks in the market manipulating market? And what is the standard for picking top nodes? @GripZhang

10. GritipZhahhng
    it's not open untill ver 2.0

11. LThiCFYH
    your level just ugraded to level 2 :c))))

12. Comtibot
    :rocket: Lê Thái vừa lên cấp 8! Chúc mừng nhé :c))))

13. LThiCFYH
    and giàng ơi the same lvl 8 :c))))

14. GritipZhahhng
    Thanks

15. Avetintadhhor
    cái nhóm này s giờ nói tiếng anh hết r đm

16. tritieu
    you got ur level up to 2 by answering our members questions, its level system of our group

17. An-tiOceahhnEx
    okay.

18. JohtinNg

19. Bactihblahhck
    Now It is ver 1.0.When open ver 2.0 ?

20. Avetintadhhor
    hoang mang vã

Chia sẻ trang này lên mạng xã hội:

Đang tải...