Kèo IEO càng ngày càng rủi ro

Thảo luận trong 'Top 100 coin' bắt đầu bởi phatintuyhhen, 16/6/19. Trả lời: 60,018 Xem: 1,324,557.

1. Shatine
    What is the reason behind TROY seeking your Country's patent for their work? If this is really decentralized and open source, what is the logic behind a patent?

2. ocetianMohhon
    :large_blue_diamond: Please share the marketing strategies of your Project.:large_blue_diamond: How do you see & Observe the Vietnamese market for your Project? How can Vietnamese People contribute to TROY?:large_blue_diamond: I saw that you are going to do an ICO to raise $13,500,000 and surely this fund will be used in growth and development of your project. My question is that If in the future, your project face run out of money or face a fund crisis then how will you guys manage that situation?

3. Luan0TC2
    Do you think the Crypto market is quite similar to the Forex market at the beginning ?? And what do you think the crypto market is lacking to attract professional investors? And what does Troy have now to guarantee that traders will choose Troy ???Do you think in the Crypto market individual investors account for a small part of daily trading volume and the majority of trading volume comes from institutions. So, does Troy target customers either individual investors or institutional investors ???

4. PHAtiMTAN
    With 2B and B2B2C services, is it enough for the TROY ecosystem? Is TROY looking for another service?

5. LHngSBZH
    1. Now where are you on the development roadmap? Can you share some information about the plan to finish 4 steps of the development roadmap?2. In the Troy Network, the native token TROY is designed as the medium of value circulating as the blood in thisorganic network. So can you explain more detail about token TROY's role?3. Comparising between Troy Trade and Other Mainstream Exchanges, Troy network is the best. So can you explain more detail about Troy network's advances?4. Why you choose this project's name is TROY?5. Who are your biggest competitors? And who are your potential customers?6. What difficulties did you encounter during the development of this project? What did you do to solve them? What lesson you learned from those difficulties?7. Who is your first parner? Why you choose them to cooperate?8. What is your mission? What role does TRoy network play in the new era of crypto-assets?9. When did you start your project?10. Can you share some information about your team? What are their role in developing your project?11. Can you share some of the actual results you have achieved from the beginning so far?

6. lootiking
    Why are most of Troy's partners that Are the big exchanges? Is the Troy ecosystem affected by the competition of exchanges

7. Vratiinrehhgis
    Why you want to bring Brokerage services in Crypto Trading? What are its benifits to Crypto Traders? Don't you think trading directly without broker is benficial? Like i do in bitmex, i don't need any broker Or third party between giàng ơi & trading patform. I have fund there & i can trade anytime whenever i want. @KiraTROY

8. Arctihiethhoda
    :spades: Give giàng ơi some Good Reasons that why should i invest in you project?Please share some positive points of Troy Network with giàng ơi so that i will invest in your Project. Otherwise Why would I buy TROY tokens.:spades: On Which Chain does TROY token runs? What benefits you get from that Chain?:hearts: Not a Question. Just wanted to say you Best Of Luck. Good Luck :hearts:

9. Baotigivb
    Looking at your strategic partners, these are all people with good relationships, it seems that we are in an interesting time ahead of us. So what are your plans for the rest of 2019?

10. Thotimas
    Q:Access token inflation is the most common problems, projects are facing now a days…How Troy is overcoming from such problem?Q:Transaction speed and security are always a key issue for all projects, with Troy, how do you stabilize these issues? LESS problem.Q:Could you tell some products you have built for your businesses? What do you intend to do to keep increasing adoption? What is your vision in next few years?

11. ChitiPuchhhick
    1) How can TroyTrade eliminated fake volumes?2) Troy Network is aiming to build a world-class financial platform based on the mature fundamental infrastruc- tural blockchain, how will Troy Network can do that in the futures?

12. LentianaVhho
    It is seen that TRoy is still in its infancy and has a lot of time to develop in the future, but no one can be sure that TROY will be really valuable in the future. Most investors worry about it, so how do you handle it?

13. Davtiemonhheyb
    Troy's ultimate success is arguably determined by building an incomparable crypto trading Ecosystem! How does TROY network tends to achieve this significant vision?? What strategic plans should we be expecting from the Troy team?

14. LiBi21CO
    In parallel with technological development, does TROY care about social responsibility or environmental protection? These things can help TROY's reputation fly further!

15. anotinymohhus
    How does TROY want to keep evolving as a prime broker champion and reshaping the crypto market as it skyrockets?we have seen Giants like Robinhood app and the rest do that?What’s TROY plan for expansion?@KiraTROY

16. NastidaQRhhyon
    What are Strategic Buy,sell and Grid trading options ? Do you have any Guide for beginners ?Is TroyTrade Network is build for Cryptocurrency exchange oly or it's more than crypto exchange?

17. yoyoN21K
    Ques- How Troy network helps businesses to grow well and profitable to businesses ? what's unique is there in Troy network that makes Troy network different than others ?

18. LavtiilCahhvin
    How does Troy let the community know that you will always be the top platform and keep up with other competitors in the coming years?

19. Zartidik
    Rest in the space and minimal product, where do you see your product actually being used by the community and solving the real world problem?

20. ApotilloThheam
    Are most projects currently targeting cryptocurrency businesses? Do real-world companies have any strategies on how to implement electronic payments in their normal business processes?

Chia sẻ trang này lên mạng xã hội:

Đang tải...