Kèo IEO càng ngày càng rủi ro

Thảo luận trong 'Top 100 coin' bắt đầu bởi phatintuyhhen, 16/6/19. Trả lời: 60,018 Xem: 1,337,852.

1. KirtienDuhhde
    How TROY project is developing their exchange user base and quality of thier project too?@KiraTROY

2. LXutinNghhha
    For example, when I want to trade on binace via troy, do users have to pay for both binace and troy or just one party? If it is both, is it a large fee and is an obstacle for users when using troy?

3. Zartidik
    There is a lot of startups, investment and innovation in various cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies. What is the low hanging fruit and who’s playing the long game against regulatory institutions?

4. SAMtiCryphhtoT
    How troytrade solves Fake trading volume and generates real volume in platform ?

5. ApotilloThheam
    Currently How many products have troytrade like giàng ơi heard you also have your token and trading platform also can you explain a little more about it?

6. ThotiPhng
    Centralized exchanges have all access and right to trading data happening on their platform, so they can abuse their privileges to create more profitable opportunities.  .  What is Troy's solution to solving this problem?

7. Baotigivb
    What makes Troy a Cross-exchange settlement platform?@KiraTROY

8. LantiHuonhhg
    You say "TROY merely functions as native utility token, which has no characteristics of any forms of security nor promises any returns derived from the token itself". So what is the motivation for TROY holders?

9. Sattiishhhheav
    There is a widely held belief that most projects will not survive in the long term. That’s probably true. What lessons have you taken from your experience or watching other projects in this space?

10. SuptierLuhhBst
    How is the TROY team going to drive adoption and use of this technology? Where does TROY core profit come from?

11. Vratiinrehhgis
    Why you want to bring Brokerage services in Crypto Trading? What are its benifits to Crypto Traders? Don't you think trading directly without broker is benficial? Like i do in bitmex, i don't need any broker Or third party between giàng ơi & trading patform. I have fund there & i can trade anytime whenever i want. @KiraTROY

12. Pantiterahhwor
    troytrades partners? @KiraTROY

13. ZhatingWehhi
    How will Troy be consumed in TroyTrade platform?@KiraTROY

14. AustitinMhhark
    Q.What is your Total Addressable Market (TAM) ?@KiraTROY

15. anotinymohhus
    Q.What is the primary use case of TROY token in the troy ecosystem? And how it will be helpful for long term investors?@KiraTROY

16. shitinichhhikudo
    what do your think about vietnam community blockchain like VBC ? @KiraTROY

17. Davtiiddahhrtd
    Every project coming with the aim of high TPS, Speed, Blockchain , Data Privacy etc, But #Troy Came with the Unique concept, Why you choose Your Project as a trading platform? Why you want to introduce A New Trading Platform? @KiraTROY

18. ETHti300
    As we all know, the market is growing rapidly and even in the cryptocurrency market, so many new and old competitors, how is troytrade better than all?

19. KirtienDuhhde
    Q: Can you explain simply to us about Layer 1 and Layer 2 technologies on Troy network? Which benefit does the combination of these Layers bring to Troy network?@KiraTROY

20. ynotipevihhssa
    Are there any performance testing reports on the throughput of TroyTrade , for high volume business entities?

Chia sẻ trang này lên mạng xã hội:

Đang tải...