Kèo IEO càng ngày càng rủi ro

Thảo luận trong 'Top 100 coin' bắt đầu bởi phatintuyhhen, 16/6/19. Trả lời: 60,018 Xem: 1,343,129.

1. LentianaVhho
    Honhs x10 ::binhbitcoinb:binhbitcoin

2. GuytiOren

3. GiltiadRahhz
    Got you! its just first day, we will now expand the campaigns which mush more users - volume will essentially grow!

4. ApotilloThheam
    Best __:khungkhiep

5. PintikeyThhheB
    Wow good

6. GiltiadRahhz
    Our pleasure.:dkmsml:ile: Love you too :y

7. AnhtiNguyhhenH
    @GiladBlockium btc ratio from weekly revenue commission is always 10% right ?

8. RactihelWhhand
    Yes, in the future, Blockium is targeting the Dapps for the near future, we know that if we were to convert Blockium to Dapps today, we would be near the top of the list due to the number of traders per day.

9. GiltiadRahhz
    Of course, it is good, marketing campaigns will be expanded and new users with new depositors. We are all partners now so we all need to bring BTC depositors to Blockium which will provide token holders with more dividends!!! SO SPREAD THE WORD!!!

10. MiuE76R
    Hi @GiladBlockium, nice to see you here!Please help giàng ơi explain Blockium and how it works in simple sentences, I would like to tell my friends how great it is and invite them to join ;)

11. PintikeyThhheB
    Wow good project

12. GiltiadRahhz
    Also, VIP competitions will be launched soon with BIG entry fees ... = BIG DIVIDENDS

13. PintikeyThhheB
    Yeah thanks sir hehe

14. RactihelWhhand
    At the moment the dividends is 10% of the total Blockium revenue, yes.

15. Newtibie
    Bok kiểu này lên cao đó

16. ETHti300
    X10 :c))))

17. SumtioTorhho
    x5mé__:khungkhiep

18. tritieu
    hope withdrawal fee will be lower, i think u BOK fee is abit higher is ok, since it wont allow ppl to panic sell BOK and make it down. But pls reduce BTC fee first T.T, its like over 10$/BTC withdrawal.

19. HIEtiPHOAhhNG
    Moon :người anh em

20. RittiaOcehhanE
    không biết chơi cái này, nên cũng k biết hỏi gì :c))))

Chia sẻ trang này lên mạng xã hội:

Đang tải...