Kèo IEO càng ngày càng rủi ro

Thảo luận trong 'Top 100 coin' bắt đầu bởi phatintuyhhen, 16/6/19. Trả lời: 60,018 Xem: 1,342,478.

1. MintihThahhiVB
    We are having AMA with another project, so let's focus on Zoro and Piexgo first.

2. GritipZhahhng
    It's a cross chain solution focus on gaming industry

3. An-tiOceahhnEx
    What is the feature make Zoro so unique compare to other projects? @GripZhang

4. HamtiberChhavin
    If a node in zoro fails, the node's token is lost, and in my opinion, a node in zoro can have multiple owners, so if that button is caused by an owner, then the Does the other owner have any damage? @GripZhang

5. GritipZhahhng
    Yes, NEO is our important partner

6. AnhtiNguyhhenH
    Hi @Czhanglin, How much is the transaction fee in PIEXGO? I found it but have no luck.

7. JohtinNg
    Thanks

8. tritieu
    As i saw, Zoro IXO funding is about 120000 USD only. This amount is quite small which is compared to other IEO sales. Why did your team choose this amount?Is there any reasons behind this?@GripZhang @Czhanglin

9. MintihThahhiVB
    To warm up, we have also prepared some common questions for VBC to know more about Zoro and Piexgo:1, WHAT TYPE OF EXCHANGE PIEXGO IS?2. WHY DID PIEXGO CHOOSE ZORO 3, WHAT IS IXO? is it a completely new model?4. What's the difference between IXO and ICO/IEO ? What's the merit of IXO? 5, How do you think the role of exchange in promoting blockchain industry? 6,Please tell giàng ơi why do you choose the game field as the cross-chain implementation field of Zoro?Grip Zhang 7,When did you start Zoro project?8,When will Zoro's first commercial project work online?9. How about Zoro Token?10. How can we know what is new with Zoro?

10. HartilicohhnLe
    It is known that the zoro system has a principle, each time conducting a competition in the zoro property, the top 100 nodes in the Fx rank have a better proposition, so are these 100 nodes reliable or not like sharks in the market manipulating market? And what is the standard for picking top nodes? @GripZhang

11. An-tiOceahhnEx
    Coollll

12. KhatinhtmhhTT
    What is IXO?

13. LThiCFYH
    你好, 认识你我很高兴

14. MrAtillin
    @GripZhang , @Czhanglin Why can each person only buy up to 21 NEO ~ $ 255, how to buy more than an investor?

15. MintihThahhiVB
    @GripZhang @Czhanglin You can choose the most appropriate questions and then answers. Cheers :beers:

16. HoatingMT
    Hi, i want to ask you :There are many projects that have gone before you, and for a long time, it has a huge customer base. So what advantages or advantages will help you grow longer and survive in this industry?

17. KhatinhtmhhTT
    again

18. LThiCFYH
    Welcome to the richest community in Vietnam

19. HHTCS4
    Hi, @GripZhang , this is first IXO on NeO chain, what is the most notable comparison to other ( ieo, ido$

20. LThiCFYH
    aha

Chia sẻ trang này lên mạng xã hội:

Đang tải...