Lời chào từ Asian Union

Thảo luận trong 'Top 100 coin' bắt đầu bởi GiatipVu, 12/6/19. Trả lời: 377 Xem: 17,508.

1. ThetiBullhhMeg
    Short squeeze I was talking about a few days ago to get rid of too many long positions.

2. ThetiBullhhMeg
    This is also just a range at resistance.The reason I see this as a weakness are those wicks into resistance and potential double top formation.It is still an uptrend but bearish signs are showing up and the confirmation would be a move below $8600 support. This doesn’t mean you have to short it but that there is a possibility to get a better long entry.

3. ThetiBullhhMeg
    It couldn’t be more precise. :100: Now we are sitting on the H4 resistance and I really have no idea if we are going to close above or not.Let the market show us direction.If it does, then most likely, the bottom is in and we can see some higher prices being reached.If it doesn’t, the pattern is still valid but what I don’t want to see is H4 close below the previous low of today ($8200).I’ll keep you updated. If you took the trade, enjoy the profit. :moneybag:

4. ThetiBullhhMeg
    #REQ BinanceBuy slowly now and wait buying activity coming soon

5. VIRtiGO
    Mịa btc cứ phá game
    Các thầy đang phán btc xuống
    Mà nó cứ lên

6. Pumtippumhhp
    thôi ngủ nha hi vọng sáng mai khớp lệnh bán XVG kaka

7. VIRtiGO
    Khốn nạn btc. :c))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Chúc ông may mắn.

8. Pumtippumhhp
    thank bác

9. BostisHolhhdbn
    vdv đang được hình thành. nguy hiểm quá
    ai đang đánh alt/btc có khi lại bị hút máu như 2019. btc thì lên vun vún còn altcoin/btc thì cứ phá đáy liên tọi kaka

10. BKitinhVn
    Uptrend rồi ae

11. BostisHolhhdbn
    ae crypto được nhà nước hỗ trợ thêm nha chứ toàn deposit mà méo thấy withdraw :c))))))))))))))))))))))))

12. BKitinhVn
  13. HontigThnhhgsh
    Ko xuống 8k nữa đâu
    Kiểu này 15k là ít

14. ThetiBullhhMeg
    After yesterday’s madness in the market, we’re seeing some kind of consolidation but don’t expect it to last because we’re coming closer to the trendline and reaction to that area is expected.Currently, I’m unbiased, giving the same chance to either side of the market. It’s Friday and the time that is coming I usually take for scalping because I want to wait for weekly close to get the direction for the weak ahead.

Chia sẻ trang này lên mạng xã hội:

Đang tải...